Saturday, September 3, 2011

Metamorphosis of the internet kind

So I’ve slowly made the transition to tumblr. Or I should say I’ve started to fully commit to it. I’ve been on tumblr for about 3 years now and at first its only been a place for references and inspiration. And really when they first created tumblr it was intended for micro-blogging purposes only. But its slowly growing out of that. As more people are using it as a full time blogging site. They’ve improved the way you are able to upload photos, the countless number of themes make it easier to set up a blog so close to looking like your own website, information travels like sound, and really its just so much easier to follow others.
That being said, I’ve now set up my official tumblr that you can go check out. I’ll be spending more time there. Well I’ve kinda always had. But yahh. I even made a new shnazzy logo and stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment