Thursday, August 11, 2011

BEYOND YOUR BONES

Velvet on the Rocks shot the other day. The photos turned out absolutely stunning. Although I didn’t get all the shots I really wanted and it didn’t really go according to my vision. But hey, when does it ever. Its apart of the whole game really. Although, I did get some shots that made for the lost vision. Heres a little sneak peek GIF if created last night.

I keep forgetting to post a link some where on my side bar that links up to my online portfolio. So heres a link until I get that set up. Oh and one more thing, you know that thing called ‘Facebook’ well I’ve got a page on there too. Just press the ‘like’ button and I’ll love yah forever.
PORTFOLIO. FACEBOOK

alright alright I’m done spamming you. 


cheers!
-Pranaya
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, I'll be sure to 'like' you on facebook too!

    Also, I have awarded you with the 'One Lovely Blog' Award! For more information on what you have to do to accept the award you can check out my post about it! It's pretty simple though.
    Congrats!

    Hannah xoxo.

    http://hannahsfashionblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete